The community of the Valley of Huayabamba, Rodríguez de Mendoza, located at 1600 meters above sea level, eyebrow of the jungle, shows the world the aroma and flavor of its award-winning coffee, impresses with the incredible shapes of the stalagtites and stalagmites of its caves, healthy with its baths thermo sulfur, captivates with the Huamanpata Lagoon and shelters with the warmth of its people; Mendoza is a unique ecotourism destination in Peru. which has left all its visitors very satisfied.
To visit Rodríguez de Mendoza, we can do it from Chachapoyas by road, 83 km, the landscape is very colorful and entertaining with a 15-minute stop in front of the beautiful Palm Grove of Ocol of 10 thousand hectares. Because of the distance for the full day, it is recommended to spend the night in Mendoza at Calzada Lodge to start our adventure with great energy following the Aroma Del Café.
|Tour||The Coffee Route Rodríguez De Mendoza Amazonas Peru Full Day|
|Location||Rodríguez de Mendoza, Amazonas, Perú|
|Phone||+51 925 372 293|
Entries to all sites
English and Spanish guide
Lunch and drinks
- 7:30 AM Departure from the city of Chachapoyas Peru
- 8:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:30 AM Guided visit to the Palm Grove of Ocol
- 11:30 AM Guided tour of the coffee farm Timbuyacu, winner of the Café Gourmet 2017
- 12:30 AM Lunch at Rodríguez de Mendoza
- 2:30 PM Guided tour of the caves of the Omia District
- 3:30 PM Visit to the Thermal Baths of Tocuya
- 5:00 PM Departure to the city of Chachapoyas
- 7:30 PM Approximate arrival to the city of Chachapoyas
We recommend the use of comfortable sneakers with grip templates that allow you to walk safely on rocks, clay and grass in different levels and conditions, the use of sunscreen, a hat or cap, sunglasses, light rain coat, pants, polo shirts long sleeve, sweater, repellent. The height is 1600 meters above sea level.
GET IN CONTACT WITH US